Have you been missing good-old mozzarella pizza? No problem, this recipe will satisfy your pizza cravings in 30 minutes.
I love eating pizza, and, while I do eat regular cheese, this vegan mozzarella is just as good as any other. It can be prepared in only 30 m minutes and it was a super cheese texture.
Simple vegan mozzarella in 30 minutes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/4 cup water
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 potato, diced
- 1/4 cup cashews, soaked for an hour
- 1/2 cup soy milk
- Nutritional yeast flakes, to taste
- a tablespoon of vinegar or lemon
- 2 tablespoons of rice flour or tapioca starch
- salt and mustard powder to taste
- Heat olive oil and sautee the chopped onion.
- Once the onion is softer, add the potato, water, cashews and bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer and cook for 20 minutes and remove from the fire.
- Blend the mixture with the sow mil, yeast, vinegar or lemon, tapioca starch, and spices and blend until smooth.
- ¨Pour the mixture over your pizza and cook as you would normally do!