Think of this as taking the est of both dips hummus and guacamole – and only in 5 minutes!
You've got friends over and you are looking for a healthy dip to share? Well, search no more, as this recipe is super tasty, easy to prepare and it requires ingredients that you probably already have at home.
Super tasty avocado hummus in 5 minutes
- 2 cans of chickpeas
- 2 avocados
- 3 tablespoons tahini
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic (I usually do without the garlic, but if you want to include it, it's up to you)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ tablespoons cumin
- Salt, to taste
- Cilantro, for garnish
- Red pepper flakes, for garnish
- Combine the chickpeas, avocado, tahini, lemon (or lime juice, if you prefer), olive oil, cumin and garlic, if you decide to add it, in a food processor and process until you get a smooth paste.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl and garnish with cilantro leaves, red pepper flakes and olive oil and you are ready to enjoy!
Get some crudites. I love using carrot sticks, celery, and cucumber slices, to dip in, or simply some toast and you have the perfect super healthy entrée to share with your loved ones.