Are you looking for a quick, easy and vegan cheese recipe? This recipe will be ready in 20 minutes and you can grate it in your favorite sandwich or have it with some tortillas!
Let's face it, some recipes for vegan cheese feature some super-specific ingredients you don't have at home, and when you want to get your vegan cheese, you want it now. This vegan cheese does not only taste like the real thing, but it is also free of conservatives it is super healthy and it can be done with 6 easy ingredients you have at home in 20 minutes.
6-Ingredient vegan cheddar cheese dip
- 2 cups of potatoes, peeled, diced and boiled
- 1 cup carrots, peeled, diced and boiled
- 6 tablespoons of your favorite vegetable oil
- ½ cup nutritional yest
- 1 tablespoon lemon
- seasoning: salt, pepper, garlic powder or any herb you like
- There is only one trick to this recipe: the potatoes must still be hot when processed, this is how you create a cheese texture.
- Just toss all your ingredients in a bowl and blend them until you get a creamy texture, adjust the seasoning, and add some water if you prefer your cheese to have a more liquid-like texture.
- Let it cool if you want to, if not, you can definitely consume it when it is still hot!