There are so many benefits you can get from water, rice, and oats. These are well-known for having benefits such as lightening your skin, reducing dark patches, and improving skin's blood flow.
Kim K is a fan of rice water and has said in several interviews that she uses it for hair and skin. This liquid contains vitamins B, D, E, and A, as well as calcium and iron. Just the combo needed to strengthen hair follicles and allow the hair strands to shine on their own. Skincare benefits are also plenty. Evidence shows that rice water can help sun-damaged skin and has antiaging properties.
Here's the recipe for how to make make a facial mask with rice, water, and oats.
What you need:
- 3 tablespoons of organic rice
- 1/4 cup of water
- 3 tablespoons of organic oats
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- First, rinse the rice with cold water.
- Soak the rice in water for 2 hours, then strain, keeping the water.
- Add 3 tablespoons of oats and a teaspoon of honey to the rice water and mix well. Set aside for 20-30 minutes.
- Once you see it has become a fully incorporated mix, it's time to use it!
- Apply the mask on your skin using your hands, leave it on for 20 minutes, and rinse with warm water.
- The mask can be used once a week.
Your skin will feel and look glowing and smooth.
Kik Kardashian's rice water hair rinse
As for hair, Kardashian swears by rinsing uncooked rice grains and then soaking them in water. Then, strain the rice and massage the water onto the scalp (after shampooing) and let it sit. Finish by rinsing it out well.
You may also like this article!