The actor, known as “The Rock” has recently reached 200 million followers on his Instagram account in which not only does he show his project but he also shows herself as a fitness influencer. Discover his daily routine and workout here!
Apart from being one of the best-paid actors in Hollywood, Dwayne is also considered one of the most important fitness influencers in the world since he inspires many people by showing how hard he workout and her daily habits.
The Rock’s daily routine
“God gives to those who wake up early” would say my grandmother and the rock do not lose time when it comes to following his routine. Dwayne gets up around 3:30 am to prepare for his intense workout. He ties up his favorite running shoes and goes running. He does this every day when he is at home, but when he is filming abroad, he usually uses the elliptical or treadmill at the hotel. After 30-50 minutes of the cardio session, he has breakfast.
I love putting in that hard work as early as possible to get my day started off on the right foot, mentally and physically,”
Dwayne Johnson / Bodybuilding
After breakfast, he goes to the gym and focuses on a particular area of his body, changing up the sequences depending on what he needs. Dwayne usually sticks to 4 sets of exercises with 12 repetitions and a 60-90 second rest period. This is how he organizes his workout routine:
- Monday: he works out his legs. His workout includes squats, lunges, and leg curls.
- Tuesday: he focuses on his back. His workout includes rows, pull-downs, and pullups.
- Wednesday: he defines his shoulders. His workout includes raises, presses, and flyes.
- Thursday: he works out his abs and arms. His workout includes 4 sets of 20 reps of rope crunch, curls, overhead triceps, and triceps pushdown.
- Friday: he concentrates on his legs again
- Saturday: he focuses on his chest. His workout includes incline dumbbell press, incline hammer curls, and flat bench cable flyes
- Sunday: he rests.
During the week, he sticks to a strict meal plan, eating healthy 5 to 7 times a day and leaving Sundays for cheat meals. From pancakes and ice-creams to huge plates of burgers and fries, the rock enjoys indulging himself. He recently admitted that his cheat meals can hit 5,000 to 6,000 calories.