The model and influencer shares her cardio routine that includes dancing as the main exercise. Fun and easy to do anywhere, this workout is full of benefits and will get you sweating in no time!
Dancing is a very fun physical activity that we all enjoy. By dancing to the music, the exercise is much more fun and you burn major calories without even noticing. Which is why Pamela Reif loves to incorporate it into her cardio routine.
"Which song of my new 15min Oldies Dance Workout is your fave? Hope I was able to put a smile on someone's face today, it was so fun to create & film this one!
Dancing has great health benefits, that's why many people choose this exercise to train at home in just a few minutes.
Some of the benefits of dancing include:
- It helps your heart stay strong by increasing your heart rate and improving your lung capacity.
- Dance is an excellent exercise for the brain and prevents diseases like Alzheimer's.
- Weight loss is another benefit of dancing.
- Being an aerobic exercise, it lowers total blood cholesterol levels.
- Dance is a strength exercise that can prevent loss of bone mass and help tone bones without stressing the joints.
- The flexibility, strength, and endurance gained through dance help keep the body free of injury.
- It eliminates stress and depression. (all physical activity is beneficial in eliminating stress and depression)
- One dance class a week improves physical performance and increases energy levels.
Pamela Reif usually shares her workouts on her Youtube channel to motivate many people to train. Try one of her short dance workouts. You won't regret it!