Taylor Swift's diet and exercise routine: how she stays in shape no matter where she is Taylor Swift's diet and exercise routine: how she stays in shape no matter where she is

Taylor Swift's diet and exercise routine: how she stays in shape no matter where she is

The singer has just released her new album, Folklore. And while her high-energy tour will have to wait for now, she makes sure to stay in shape at all times. Today we look over Taylor's go-to workouts and her balanced approach to diet. 

Swift is a regular at the celebrity-favorite Body By Simone studio. The method combines high-intensity dance-based cardio with body-weight moves and light dumbbells to create long, lean muscles.

Taylor also loves running. Speaking to WebMD, she stated "For me, running is about blasting a whole bunch of new songs and running to the beat. It's also good because it makes me find a gym wherever I am."

As for the diet, Taylor is known for her balanced approach. She follows the famous 80/20 rule, focusing on healthy foods for 80% of the time and leaving 20% for treats. 

"During the week, I try to eat healthily, so that means salads, yogurt, and sandwiches. No sugary drinks. I try to keep it lighter, but it's nothing too regimented or crazy. I don't like to create too many rules where I don't need them. We know what's good for us, thanks to common sense.", she told WebMD She tries to squeeze in at least an hour of running every day, no matter where she is. Consistency is key. 

Más Noticias

Más Noticias