It might be difficult to adapt to a new fitness routine at home, either because you have no knowledge of how to do it or because you feel you need equipment to workout. That is not true, here we’ll give you some advice on how to work out effectively using only your bodyweight.
The key to doing exercise is to be consistent. You don’t have to work out for 3 hours a day to stay fit and healthy. Here are some tips on how to workout at home without using any equipment.
Without further ado, let’s dig into the routine. You will be repeating each of these circuits of 2 exercises each 3 times in a row.
First circuit – repeat 3 times then move to the second circuit.
- Kneel to jump squat – repeat for 30 seconds
- Lateral lunge and tap your ankle (change your ankle on the second round) – repeat for 60 seconds.
Second circuit– repeat 3 times then move to the third circuit.
- Do a side plank and rotate (one side each round) – repeat for 60 seconds.
- Do a lateral Bear Crawl – repeat for 30 seconds
Third circuit – repeat 3 times and do the last one.
- Perform three-way mountain climber – repeat for 30 seconds
- Do a caterpillar walk and finish with a burpee – repeat for 30 seconds
- For 60 seconds perform skaters.
And that’s it! All you need is a little space and 12 minutes to finish your daily workout.
You may also like this article!