Your goal is to lose weight but you don't know how to organize every day to reach that goal? There are some recommendations you can take into account to lose weight.
The bad news is that there is no magic recipe to lose weight. To achieve that goal you must take care of your diet and exercise.
You may need to follow a diet to lose 12 pounds in a month or you just need to modify some habits.
In general terms, a person who is average weight and eating a balanced diet will need to burn approximately 3500 calories to lose one kilo of fat. This, involving daily exercise, means that if you want to lose two pounds of fat in a week, you will need to burn about 600 calories a day.
As for fitness, you may be wondering which routine is the most effective for losing weight and eliminating fat effectively.
- Walking: Perfect to start getting in shape, helps eliminate cellulite and tones your muscles. It also decreases the risk of hypertension and prevents the onset of diabetes. You will burn 300 calories per session.
- Swimming: It's one of the most complete sports. Recommended for people with injuries or who must practice low-impact sports. It helps burn fat, increases flexibility, elasticity, and lung capacity. It produces a low impact on bones and joints. You will burn 650 calories per session.
- Running: Running is a very good sport because to practice it you only need a pair of shoes and a lot of perseverance. This activity fights cellulite and reduces fat in the whole body. It also helps to fight stress and anxiety. You will burn 700 calories per session.
- Jumping rope: Jumping rope is one of the most popular exercises because of its simplicity and its positive results in terms of fat loss. It burns calories, activates your metabolism, and strengthens your muscles. It also improves coordination, agility, and physical endurance. You will burn 750 calories per session.
- Kickboxing: This physical activity helps define your muscles, increases endurance, and coordination. You'll burn 800 calories per session.
Weight loss can be achieved by subtracting calories from your daily diet. For example, if the ideal for you is to eat 2,000 kcal per day, eating 1,500 kcal per day will help you lose that weight in 14 days.
If we manage to eliminate 3,500 calories per week, in total we will be losing a pound of weight without having to submit to anything more strict. Of course, to achieve the goal, we must lead a healthier lifestyle. And, if possible, supplement energy expenditure through exercise.