Chris Evans, world-famous for many of Hollywood roles, follows an intense but effective workout program for his back and chest Read on to discover more!
There is no denying, Chris Evans is one of the fittest super starts out there. His commitment and dedication to training are impeccable and admirable. Today, we reveal one of his precious secrets: his back and chest training plan. Learn all you need to know!
Chris Evans Back Workout
- Weighted pull-ups: 4 sets of 4-6 reps
- 1-arm dumbbell row: 2 sets of 4-6 reps
- Seated cable row (wide-grip): 3 sets of 6-8 reps
- Lat pull down – 3 sets of 8-10 reps
- Cable crunches – 3-4 sets of 10-12 reps
Chris Evans Chest Workout
- Incline press: 4 sets of 4-6 reps
- Dumbbell bench press: 3 sets of 8 reps
- Cable crossover – 2 sets of 10-12 reps
- Face pulls- 3-4 sets of 8-10 reps
With these simple, but effective exercises you can achieve a wide back and a defined chest. As in every training plan, you must pay close attention to your diet, since it is complementary to your workout scheme.
Source: Fitmole; Popworkouts.