These glute-hardening exercises are a great way to kill time during free time. Also, we share some food tips you need to follow.
Not all the exercises we do in our daily routines focus on strengthening the glutes. For that, there are specific exercises that we must practice.
If you are interested in strengthening your legs; It is not enough that you practice the appropriate workouts, you should also combine them with an effective training plan oriented to this area of your body. Therefore, it is possible to strengthen your legs and buttocks with a good diet and these exercises.
3 key movements to work your glutes in your free time
1- Leg lift
Are you cooking or do you have an extra couple of minutes before going back to work? We recommend standing up and doing a leg lift.
What is it about?
Stand up straight, behind a chair, and hold your hands on the back.
Next, raise and lower your right leg straight back for 30 seconds.
Alternate sides, rest 15 seconds, and repeat the movements until you complete 5 minutes.
2- Gluteal contraction
For those who sit most of the day, there is also a solution, and that is to contract and stretch the buttocks!
How does it work?
Sit up straight, pushing your chest forward and backward.
Then, squeeze your glutes for 3 seconds, relax them, and repeat the contraction for 20 times.
We suggest doing it 3 times a day to constantly work your muscles.
3- Lifting bridge
Now, if you are lying down watching your favorite series or reading something, either before bed or in your free time, there is a key move you can do to tone buttocks at the same time:
While lying on your back, raise your buttocks from the chair or bed as a bridge and raise your right leg up (fully extended). Leave it like this for 20 seconds, change legs and repeat the succession 5 times.
The great secret to strengthening your glutes is quite simple: you must do constant training and maintain a consistent diet. Therefore, the most convenient way to eat to grow your glutes and legs may be simpler than many believe. Always follow these tips:
- Avoid processed foods
- Don't forget to analyze the ingredient lists of the foods that you put in your mouth
- The most effective thing is to fill your house with foods that have no ingredients
- There is no doubt that vegetables and fruits should be the main food in your diet, as well as legumes, whole and unaltered cereals, nuts, and responsible animal products (if you include them in your diet)
- You should cook meals whenever possible, and it is advisable to cook from scratch. People don't realize the importance of protein when trying to build lean muscle and consequently toned abs. The muscles can use between 0.8 and 2 grams of protein per kilogram of body weight per day. Remember that protein fuels muscles
- Increasing the consumption of foods rich in protein can help promote weight loss, fight against belly fat, and support muscle growth in your buttocks and legs
- Seafood, poultry, eggs, dairy products, legumes, nuts, and seeds are just a few examples of healthy, protein-rich foods that you can add to your diet for a flat stomach