This is the perfect Halloween dinner recipe for a modern witch like you! And if you are still not into magick, this is a great start to surprise all your dinner guests with a witchy recipe.
I’ve already told you about crystal magick, candle magick, and many more, you can check it in the section Magick! But if you want to surprise all your guests with a magickal meal, this is the best witchy recipe for the perfect Halloween dinner.
There are several other recipes you can prepare, but these are my favorite veggies!
Cooking is one of the easiest ways to perform spells -you just need to add some intentions while you are cooking.
Just like crystals and plants, food has different magickal properties. You probably didn’t know that your food sitting in your pantry or fridge can actually be used to infuse some intentions to your meals –just as if they were magick potions! Food is already magick as it comes directly from Mother Earth and they carry its love and nourishment.
It is as easy as praying over your ingredients as you prepare your food and keeping in mind why you are adding each ingredient. Here's a beginner's guide to cooking with magick!
Here's a vegan option for your Halloween dinner!
Roasted Rosemary Garlic Potatoes and buffalo cauliflower wings
These two are some of my favorite Halloween meals and they happen to be packed with magick.
Ingredients and their Magikal properties:
- Cauliflower: protection and emotional moderator (here's a complete guide to magickal fruits and vegetables)
- 6 Red potatoes: healthy love and grounding
- Olive Oil: peace and protection
- Salt: purification and protection
- Pepper to taste: protection and health
- Rosemary to taste: clarity and peace (here's a complete guide to magickal herbs)
- Garlic 2 cloves: wards off illness and negative energies
Here's a full recipe for buffalo cauliflower wings.
To prepare Roasted Rosemary Garlic Potatoes:
- In a bowl add the diced potatoes with the oil, salt, rosemary, garlic, and black pepper.
- Spread the potatoes in a roasting pan and place it in a pre-heated oven.
- Roast the potatoes for about 45 minutes, until the potatoes are slightly crisp around the edges and soft in the middle and remove them from the oven.
- Serve together with the buffalo wings and enjoy!