19Did you know you can actually make your food magickal? Here we explore a recipe that is designed to bring success. It is on budget and super simple to make!
Magick makers know that food is sacred –plants, fruits and minerals that make up a dish have their own energy and with a little intention they can become magick spells.
Rosemary olive oil cookies
- ½ cup dried figs –for good luck
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary leaves –for focus and protection
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 stick softened unsalted butter
- 1 large egg yolk
- ⅓ cup extra virgin olive oil –for strength
- 1 teaspoon salt –for extra protection
- 2 cups of flour
- Soak the figs in warm water for 20 minutes. Dry and strain, then cut into small pieces.
- Chop the rosemary and rub into a bowl of sugar imagining success coming your way.
- Stir the rosemary, butter and sugar until it's creamy and then add the egg yolk and olive oil.
- Add flour and salt.
- Incorporate the figs into the dough and make round cookies as you infuse your cookies with intention.
- Preheat your oven to 350 F and bake your cookies for 20 minutes or until they are golden.
- Let them cool and enjoy!
Infuse and activate magick in the cookies by repeating your intention as you combine rosemary and sugar in your hands and as you make the dough into the cookies –as you do so imagine the cookies being covered in gold.
You may also like this article!