Crystals are quite trending nowadays, but there is a reason for that. Not only are they beautiful to look at, but they can also project healing energy. If you’ve ever held a natural stone, you know it can have an instant soothing effect. These are 5 things you can do with crystals.
Crystals have been part of rituals, medicine, and divination practices for thousands of years. These naturally occurring rock formations have always been valued for their transparency, texture, shape, and energy they can store.
Apart from the ceremonial value crystals still hold –such as diamonds for engagement rings–, to this day they are part of lots of objects we use daily: all our electronic gadgets, beauty products, and tools.
The theory behind crystal healing states that the power of crystals comes from their composition and the minerals vibrate at their frequency. The fundamental premise of spells is that we can use these frequencies to direct the energy to a source. When we infuse a crystal with the energy we create a bond with.
Any crystal can be activated and you can surely rely on your intuition to do so. It is said that you don’t choose a stone, a stone chooses you –if you are planning to get it in a brick-and-mortar shop, run your hands over the crystals and let your intuition make the choice. But if you are going to get it online, you can investigate a bit about stones beforehand because there are minerals that have been associated with different purposes.
Things you can do with crystals
1. Attract love: use rose quartz, citrine, and jade to work with romance and joy.
2. Boost your confidence: carry fluorite to support relationships and clean your aura.
3. Meditate with amethyst that raises vibration.
4. Sleep better: place smoky quartz under your pillow to ground your body and spirit.
5. Attract prosperity: use citrine, jade, and fluorite to attract money and wealth to your life.