Keep these tips in mind to have dream hair without going to the hairdresser. Read on to find out more.
Buy beneficial products:
1)Choose quality shampoo:
Avoid sulfate shampoos. You can find a sulfate-free shampoo in the natural products section of the store. Choose a product for dry hair that hydrates the highlights. Soy and milk shampoos contain protein that will help straw-textured hair to be strong and smooth.
Don't use products that will further dry your hair. Some are more harmful than helpful. Be careful not to use products that damage the hair. Avoid products with baking soda, sulfates, alcohol, and silicones.
2) Buy several types of conditioners:
It is important to buy conditioners that do not contain sulfate. Get a regular conditioner to use every time you shower to help lock in moisture. Use a deep conditioner once a week to repair hair damage. When you get out of the shower, use a leave-in conditioner on the ends to avoid frizz and tangles.
3) Choose products that seal the hair:
Foams and gels are great for controlling frizz, but they overload and harden hair, making the straw texture worse. Choose products that contain oils such as argan oil, coconut oil, shea butter, and Moroccan oil.
Try products with blueberries and acai berries, as they contain nutrients and vitamins that strengthen hair. Apply products sensibly. Only apply the sealant to your hair when it is wet. Doing it when it is dry will make your hair hard and heavy. Just put the product on the tips. Using it on the roots will increase product build-up.
Try natural products:
1) Make your own hair masks:
Many commercial products contain harsh chemicals that damage hair. However, you can make hair masks at home from common ingredients that you have in your kitchen to improve the texture of your hair.
- Mash an avocado and then add a little peppermint essential oil.
- Apply the mask for 15 minutes to clean the hair and then rinse it off.
- Mix 1 banana with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and mash them until you get the texture of a smoothie. Leave the mixture on your hair for 30 minutes and then rinse it off.
- Combine 1 cup of pumpkin puree with 1 to 2 tablespoons of honey.
- Leave the mask on your hair for 15 minutes and then rinse it off.
2) Use oils to improve hair texture:
Smear a little (pea size) of coconut oil or olive oil on the ends of your damp hair. Leave it for 30 minutes and then rinse it off. This way you will hydrate your hair and repair its texture. You can apply it as often as you think necessary.
3) Eat healthy foods:
Eating foods with antioxidants, vitamins, and nutrients will further strengthen your hair and help repair its texture.
- Salmon, sardines, and mackerel have omega-3 fatty acids that help keep hair shiny and full of volume.
- Consume spinach and kale for iron, beta-carotene, folate, and vitamin C. These nutrients will help keep hair hydrated so it doesn't break or dry out.
- Peppers, citrus fruits, and strawberries contain the vitamin C you need for strong hair.
- Eat foods with healthy oils like olive oil, peanut oil, safflower oil, and sunflower oil. These will add shine to your hair.