Are you tired of having brittle and dull hair? Silky and shiny hair is possible with regular use of some of these homemade masks that will help nourish and repair your locks.
Just as we dedicate time to our body and mind, our hair also needs special care. Sun, cold, wind, air-con, and humidity can weaken our hair, but we can remedy it with ingredients that we have in our pantry.
Coconut oil or olive oil is recommended for the hydration of your hair. These oils also help fight problems such as dandruff and itching.
Hair mask with oil
For this mask, you will need 2 or 3 tablespoons of coconut or olive oil.
- Just heat the chosen oil until it is slightly warm
- Apply the oil on the scalp, massage it, leave it on for about 15 minutes, and cover your hair with a hot towel while you wait.
- Then wash the hair with a mild shampoo and apply conditioner.
You can use this mask once a week.
Hair mask with vinegar
Vinegar works as well. Apple cider vinegar serves as a perfect scalp cleanser, this will undoubtedly help you achieve brighter, silkier hair.
If you are concerned with the smell, It will not be a problem because it disappears in minutes.
For this treatment, you will need 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and 1 cup of water.
- This mask is applied after regular washing with shampoo and conditioner.
- Once the apple cider vinegar has been diluted, spray it on your hair.
- Leave on or rinse after a couple of minutes.
Shiny locks guaranteed!
You may also like this article