Fewer self-care rituals are more relaxing than a nice long bath. Light some candles, pour yourself a cup of tea (or may be even a glass of wine) and enjoy life's simple pleasures. And today we bring you a recipe for your own aromatic herbal bath soak.
Boost you bath with this relaxing bath soak. Made with simple but effective ingredients, it will make your "me-time" even more enjoyable.
You will need:
- 2 cups of Epsom salt
- 1 cup of dried rosehips
- 1 cup of dried chamomile flowers
- A muslin cloth or a muslin pouch with drawstrings (available online or at any natural foods store)
- You can also add a few drops of your favorite essential oil.
What to do:
1. Combine the salt, rosehips, and chamomile flowers in the pouch (if using a cloth, just tie it up like you would a gift pouch).
2. Crash the contents with your hands or a rolling pin.
3. Tie the your pouch to the fawset and let the bath-water run over it. You can also leave it soaking in the bath.