The singer was part of the Beauty Secrets section of Vogue magazine and for this, she recorded herself revealing all the steps of her daily skincare routine.
Gomez has been awarded the title of beauty entrepreneur following the recent launch of the "Rare Beauty" make-up line. To mark the big debut, Selena shot a video for Vogue sharing her beauty and skincare routine.
The 28-year-old artist confesses that when she was younger, she didn't take care of her skin. She tells us that she has been working since she was seven years old, wearing makeup and stuff, but that she had never realized how important skincare was until a few years ago.
She continued saying: "Sure I've had acne, and it's usually all in the T zone." She also highlights that by taking care of your skin, you are taking care of your body, your mind, and soul.
- During her skincare routine, Selena tells us about two products that she uses daily. One is the "Tatcha Dewy Skin Moisturizer," which she likes to use since it is very rich, and she does not need to use much. Then she continues with the "Drunk Elephant Umbra Sheer Sunscreen SPF30." She explains that it is very important to take care of your skin from the sun due to Lupus. This is why Selena never forgets to use sunscreen.
This time, Selena Gomez takes the opportunity to show us a bit of her new vegan makeup line "Rare."
- Starting with the "weightless foundation." Applying just a little bit to create a unified line of skin color.
- Followed by "weightless concealer," which she applies under her eyes, and the T zone.
- She presents her new liquid blushes, which are very easy to apply. Preferably with a makeup sponge or using your fingers. In the video, Selena uses her favorite tone, called "joy."
- Then followed by using a little bronzer, the "Benefit Hoola bronzer." She applies it in a very simple way, using the number "3" technique.
- Moving to the eyes, Selena tells us that it is always a bit tricky for her to apply eyeshadow. She learned to use a nude shading first, followed by a shimmering shadow to contrast. This time she uses a "Marc Jacobs" eyeshadow palette.
It is a very simple makeup. Which Selena uses both day and night.
- Gomez highlights her cheeks with her "Rare highlighter," which comes in liquid form, as well as her entire make-up line.
- Moving on to the presentation of her new lipsticks, "the lips souffle's." This time she shows us two colors. One red and one pink. Of course, Selena Gomez has always been a big fan of red lips. Although for the video in collaboration with Blackpink, her pink lipstick stands out.
- Finally, she tells us a little about her "refresher spray." We can use it before or after applying make-up, or even throughout the day since it contains a refreshing scent.
We highlight a charming phrase with which she closes the video "You are special- you are supposed to be who you are" -