There are many options you can try before spending money on creams that promise way too many things. The best part? They are homemade and super quick. You will surely look better. Choose yours!
Here you have 4 easy ways to improve the look and tone of your skin with easy oat mask recipes. Choose yours and let your skin glow!
Cucumber & Oatmilk
This option is really useful for inflamed skin and is a great treatment to use during sunny summer days. You will need 2 tbsp of plain sugar-free yogurt, 2 tbsp of pureed cucumber, 2 tbsp of oatmeal, and 1 tbsp of chopped sage—the aim of this mask es to exfoliate and remove dead skin cells, and providing vitamin A too.
- Mix the yogurt, pureed cucumber, oatmeal, and sage into a small bowl.
- Choose a brush or either you can use your fingers and apply the moisture on your face.
- Leave on for 10-15 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water.
Grapefruit & Oatmeal
If you want glowing skin, here’s your solution! With the acids present in the grapefruit and milk you will get your skin exfoliated and your pores will be clean too. It’s very easy. Take note. Mix the juice from 1/2 ruby red grapefruit, 1/2 cup of cooked, cooled oatmeal, and 1/2 cup of milk. Spread the mixture on your face and rinse after 15 minutes. Ready to shine!
Rejuvenating Argan oil mask
Argan oil is made up of a high percentage of essential fatty acids, tocopherols, beta-carotenoids, squalene, and phytosterols.
One of the effective options to eliminate wrinkles and have a smooth and beautiful face is argan oil, also called the "LIQUID GOLD OF MOROCCO". Its benefits for treating the skin have made it an essential ingredient in the manufacturing of cosmetic and beauty products. Today we share the recipe for the argan oil mask to eliminate wrinkles.
What do you need?
- 10 drops of argan oil
- 2 tablespoons of natural yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 5 drops of almond oil
Let's prepare it!
- Place all the ingredients in a clean container and mix until the ingredients are well integrated and that's it.
- Apply it to your face
- Cleanse the skin well and then apply the argan oil mask to remove wrinkles, preferably with a brush, to achieve a homogeneous application.
- Leave it to act for 25 minutes and remove it with plenty of warm water. Finally, you can apply your usual facial cream (optional).
How often can you use it?
This effective mask to eliminate wrinkles can be applied once a week, to show off a hydrated and beautiful face.
Hibiscus, aloe vera gel, and almond oil serum recipe
What do you need?
- 1 tablespoon hibiscus shavings
- 2 tablespoon aloe vera gel
- 5 tablespoon almond oil
- 1 tablespoon rose water
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Mini funnel
- Nut milk bag
- 1 glass jar
Recipe: mix all the oils and gel in a small bowl or pot. Once you mixed, funnel the serum into a mason jar. Add the hibiscus shavings and mix well. Allow the hibiscus shavings to infuse the serum overnight in the fridge. Strain your mixture through a cheesecloth or a nut milk bag. Funnel your serum into a bottle and store it in a fridge for up to one month.