Everybody loves curls but only people with curly hair know how hard controlling it is. The difference between fighting and loving your curls lies within your hair care routine. Read on and learn easy tricks to look amazing!
Tricks for curly hair:
1) Trim your hair regularly
It seems like it does not grow but it does! So, it is important to take care of it and trim it regularly so as to avoid split ends and frizz.
2) Conditioner is a nice ally
Rather than wetting your hair, apply conditioner. Take a small amount of conditioner and apply it to the mid-lengths and ends of hair. This will leave your curls strong and touchable since conditioners help refresh, remoisturize, and revitalize curly hair.
3) The importance of hair treatments
Looking radiant and having perfect curls is possible but be conscious about the importance of the treatments your hair needs:
1) Deep conditioner
- Use a deep conditioner at least once a week.
- Add a plastic shower cap after the deep conditioner application.
- Let it sit for about 30 minutes and then rinse.
2) Hair masks
Use hair masks containing natural ingredients for your curly hair. One good option is a hair mask with olive oil, eggs, vinegar, and mayonnaise. The eggs provide protein to your hair, mayonnaise adds moisture and shine to the dry curls.
- Mix the ingredients and apply it on your hair.
- Leave it for about 30 minutes and rinse with a mild shampoo.
3 important things you should not do with curly hair
- Do not wash your curly hair every day since hair products can remove all the natural oils.
- Do not use the shampoo or conditioner your friend with straight hair uses. Look for products created for your hair type.
- Do not compare your hair with straight hair. It is different and that does not mean it is bad. Pay attention to these tricks and embrace your curls.