Hailey Baldwin's skincare routine is a mystery but has great results. She has some preferred products for flawless, glowing skin.
Hailey Baldwin Bieber keeps her skin radiant, pore-free, and like she's never had a pimple in her life.
"My mom and dad have really nice skin, so I think genetics played a big role."
The model maintains a dedicated skincare routine to achieve great results. She gives some recommendations for young women.
"You can never be too young to take care of your skin."
Hailey, who describes herself as a collector of skincare products, relies on a range of luxurious moisturizers, pharmacy favorites and a customized blood cream to keep her skin in top shape.
Some of the model's daily habits are
1. Cleanser: "I should wash my face in the morning, but I usually don't."
2. Vitamin C: "This serum is one of my favorites."
3. Serum: "I just started this one, it's helped keep my skin from cracking in the cold."
4. Moisturizers: "I really like the moisture. I think a lot of people think moisture breaks them down, but it's a very important part of their skincare routine."
5. Facial Oil: "I tend to love facial and body oils but I'm worried about them clogging up my pores. So far this has been my favorite and I haven't felt too heavy."
On the other hand, it's important to get into the habit of taking off your makeup every night before you go to sleep:
"Neutrogena makeup wipes are always with me. I've been using them since I was about 13 years old. There are some girls I know who sleep with their damn makeup on and their skin is light. That's not something for me."
Obviously, good skin comes from the inside, so what you put on your body really affects the look of your skin. That's why it's very important to maintain a good diet to improve your skin. It's also important to drink enough water every day.
"I think drinking a lot of water helps. I try to drink, like, a couple of bottles during the day. I don't know how many glasses that would be, but it's important.
Finally, it's important to get a good night's rest. Sleep is important because it allows you to reduce stress and your skin will look better.