Karlie Kloss, a former Victoria's Secret Angel, may have reached a supermodel status at a very young age but she remains a very down-to-earth and positive role model.
From teaching girls how to code to her charity work and her business, she is one busy woman. Yet Karlie never skips her wellness routine, even when in lockdown. She has recently posted a video detailing her morning routine and it looks dreamy. Here’s what Karlie does to start her productive days.
- Karlie wakes up at 6:30 am every day.
- By 7 am she is already running or walking on her home treadmill. She is keeping motivated because of her # Klossyrunclub, a run club she launched with her friends to run 100 miles in one month. Last week she decided to do the challenge once again.
- After working out, it’s time for coffee. Karlie has coffee with almond milk every day.
- After the caffeine hit, it’s time for a shower, skincare, and makeup. Anything but a minimalist with her skincare, Karlie uses a cleansing balm, serum, eye mask, lip oil, eye serum, face cream, tinted lip balm, and uses a Gua Sha for a short massage.
- She then puts on makeup and tackles her to-do list.
- Karlie works on her multiple projects every day, but she always takes a moment to meditate and practice some breathing exercises.