Take the scissors and find a mirror, this is the time to style your hair and make your bangs. Let's do it!
If you want to cut your bangs at home you will love these steps, especially if we find ourselves in circumstances that limit our possibilities. Let's find out how?
Step by step: straight bangs
- Straight bangs are widely used in bob cuts or, on the contrary, in long, straight hair.
- If you are cutting your bangs from scratch, define a triangle from your eyebrows and back towards the center of your head. The further the triangle is extended back, the thicker the bangs will be.
- If it's the first time that you bet on the bangs, keep the area that you are going to cut dry, without any wave. On the other hand, if what you need is to trim pre-existing bangs, it can be useful to wet that section a little to ensure that it goes in the right direction. A hair straightener can also help you get your bangs absolutely straight.
- Set the length of your bangs. Straight bangs can have many styles, but trendy bangs are those that are cut flush with the eyebrows.
- Start with the cut of the bangs. Take the selected hair between your index and middle fingers and create a straight line with them.
- You just have to go cutting, with great patience, to the desired length. It is important to keep in mind that if you cut on wet hair, it tends to shrink later.
- Perfect the cut. Check that all the hair in the bangs is in place, forming a straight line (at the height you have marked.
One of the keys to achieving a flattering and natural fringe is in the paraded ends, in gradient. If we obtain a geometrically straight bang, as if cut with a ruler, it will add much more rigidity to the face and will not be as aesthetic. Thus, to achieve that paraded effect, when cutting the bangs at home we have to resort to the trick of turning the wrist. Do the same steps as before, only once you have it ready, it's time to play with the scissors and parade to your liking!