The Pretty Little Liars star shared her super-natural skincare routine. She followed the tutorial with a guide to her simple summer smokey eye look.
We have to say we loved Ashley's simple approach to skincare and makeup. With no-fuss and nothing over-complicated, she achieved a gorgeous natural-looking smokey eye look you can wear during the day.
Ashley also seems to be a huge fan of Tata Harper, a 100% natural and non-toxic brand we love. She tries to drink 3-4 bottles of water per day to keep her skin hydrated and looking glowy and uses a face roller to de-puff her skin in the morning.
A fan of more natural looks, Ashley hates using lipstick, opting for more natural tinted lip balm. She also applied her eye shadow with fingers, a great trick to use when you're travelling or don't have access to brushes.
The products she uses are:
- Tata Harper Regenerating Cleanser
- Esarora Ice Roller
- Jillian Dempsey Gold Bar
- Tata Harper Resurfacing Serum
- Tatcha Water Cream
- Tatcha Dewy Skin Face Mist
- Tata Harper Hydrating Floral Essence
- Isle of Roses Rose Hair Oil
- Dior Forever Matte Foundation
- Dior Backstage Full Coverage Fluid Foundation Brush
- Dior Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil
- Dior Diorshow Pump 'N' Brow
- Dior Backstage Eyeshadow Palette
- Dior Addict Lip Glow
- Jillian Dempsey Eyeliner
- Le Volume Révolution de Chanel
- Dior Backstage Contour Palette
- Chanel Pinceau Poudre Powder Brush
- Charlotte Tilbury Instant Look In A Palette