Miranda Kerr is a poster girl for all things wellness. The stunning supermodel, who is 37, is also a busy mom of three and a businesswoman (she runs her company Kora Organics). During the lockdown, Miranda has been sharing her health and wellness tricks on her Instagram every Wednesday as part of her series Wellness Wednesdays.
It was there that she shared her wellness routine in great detail. We were amazed to learn how committed she is to her healthy habits. Here’s a glimpse into Miranda’s self-care routine:
- Miranda starts her day very early as her husband, Evan Spiegel, wakes up at 5:30 am on the dot. She takes advantage of her early rises to take some moments for herself before her three children wake up. She drinks 16 ounces of water, followed by 16 ounces of celery juice.
- She then proceeds to her skincare routine, using the products she creates. Before showering, she uses a dry body brush, a habit she acquired years ago. She will repeat this routine at night.
- Miranda also uses a variety of masks on daily basis, also by her brand Kora Organics. Another step of her routine is facial massage, a practice that has become quite trendy recently (and for good reasons). Massage helps to de-puff the face in the morning, helps the lymphatic system, and prevents signs of aging.
- Miranda is no stranger to meditation, practicing it twice a day. She is a fan of Kriya Yoga, an ancient meditation technique.
- Being a supermodel, exercise is also on her radar on daily basis. Not a fan of cardio, Miranda sticks to ballet-based workouts, pilates, and Kundalini yoga.
- So what does she eat? Miranda is currently following the plan outlined in Medical Medium Cleanse to Heal by Anthony William. Her meals are plant-based, heavily featuring vegetables, fruit, and a variety of whole foods.
- Night routine. Miranda’s night routine is sacred as it helps her relax and prepare for a good night's sleep. You can read more about it in our article.