It is important to take care of our skin and there is a natural and effective way to do it, without leaving home and with fabulous results. Read on to learn about the 5 Anti-aging face masks you can easily make at home.
First of all, you must choose the right mask for your skin type
- If you have oily skin, feel free to add ingredients such as charcoal, oatmeal, almonds, aloe vera, honey, and lemon, and avoid using oils in your face masks.
- Dry skin, on the other hand, needs moisturizing and moisturizing ingredients, so adding avocado, aloe vera, olive oil, banana, and honey to your face mask can help.
- People with sensitive skin can try yogurt, honey, aloe vera, oatmeal, banana, egg whites, and coconut oil, as these ingredients are generally considered safe. Avoid using essential oils at any cost as they may cause an allergic reaction.
- Normal and combination skin may choose ingredients that can moisturize and hydrate the skin without making it too oily.
5 Anti-aging face masks you can easily make at home
1. Egg White:
Egg white works as a natural astringent that shrinks large skin pores and gives the skin a firmer look.
This is one of the easiest and quickest homemade masks. Just separate the egg white and apply it to your clean skin thoroughly. Let it dry for 15-20 minutes, rinse, and see the difference.
2. Egg White, Honey, and Tea Tree Oil:
The best thing about this mask is that it helps reduce acne and provides moisture to the skin at the same time.
Mix a teaspoon of honey with an egg white and add 4-5 drops of tea tree essential oil to it. Blend thoroughly and you have an excellent mask for young-looing skin.
3. Banana, and orange
Bananas are a natural collagen booster, so it's one of the most beneficial anti-wrinkle treatments for skin.
To make the mask, take a ripe banana and mash it well. Add 1 teaspoon of orange juice, combine well and apply to cleansed skin. Leave on for 15 minutes before washing it off with lukewarm water.
4. Buttermilk, Oatmeal, and Olive Oil:
Oatmeal acts as an exfoliant gently to reveal the fresh layer of skin underneath and olive oil moisturizes it deeply.
Mix half a cup of buttermilk with 2 tablespoons of oatmeal. Mix and wait for the oatmeal to soften. Add 2 teaspoons of olive oil to this mixture. Apply the cool mask all over your skin, leave it on for 20 minutes, and then wash it off with cool water.
5. Clay and rosehip oil:
The clay will help to remove toxins and rosehip oil will aid in maintaining the appearance of healthy, and toned skin.
Mix bentonite clay (without any food ingredients) and add two drops of rosehip oil and two teaspoons of water. Apply as desired and let it stay for 20 minutes before rinsing off with water.
Now that you've learned all about these masks, open your refrigerator and start creating!
Source: Beauty Glimpse.
You may also like this article!