Rejuvenate your skin in the most natural way, from home, without spending money, and with fabulous results! Here we share 3 natural masks for you to get the most hydrated, nourished, and healthy skin possible.
It is no secret that masks are a great complement to our daily skincare. Easy to make at home without spending a fortune, a good mask can hydrate, clean, or rejuvenate our skin in just a few minutes. Today we list 3 excellent masks, perfect for mature skin.
3 anti-aging face masks for mature skin you must try
1. Oatmeal mask
Oatmeal is rich in chemicals known as saponins which have intense cleansing and hydrating properties. For that reason, experts recommend oatmeal for a face mask, cleanser, or soap for every skin type, especially sensitive skin. Moreover, it can also be used to make a skin exfoliator, mixing oatmeal, coconut oil, brown sugar, and lukewarm water. So if you see that your skin looks tired or dry, you should try this easy-to-make face mask.
How to prepare the oatmeal mask
- Cook 1/3 cup oatmeal in half a cup of water
- add two tablespoons of honey, and one egg white, and mix well
- Let the mixture cool and apply on your face with a small brush in a fine layer
- Leave it on for 15 minutes and rinse it with cold water
2. Milk, honey, and orange mask
The combination of milk and honey has certain benefits on your skin: it helps moisturize the skin, keeps the skin firm and smooth, and nourish it. For this reason, this mask is considered one of the best options for mature skin.
How to prepare the milk, honey, and orange mask
- You have to mix two tsp of orange juice, two tsp of milk, and two tsp of honey
- Apply on your skin and leave on for about 10 minutes
- Then rinse with cold water
3. Tomato mask to fight wrinkles
Tomatoes contain antioxidants and vitamin C, which have a positive effect on the skin. This type of mask help stimulate collagen production, remove dead cells, and fight against wrinkles. Isn’t it amazing?
How to prepare the tomato mask:
- Take a tomato, cut it and rub it on your face
- Leave it on your skin for about 40 minutes
- Remove it with cold water
Important: If you are allergic to any of the ingredients, under no circumstances should you use them. Always do a patch test before putting it in your face.
You may also like this article!