This is the perfect recipe for any night, you don't need to wait until the Halloween dinner, because for a modern witch like you, every day is All hallows eve! And if you are still not into magick, this is a great start to surprise all your dinner guests with a witchy recipe.
If you want to surprise all your guests with a magickal meal, this is the best witchy recipe for the perfect Halloween dinner.
Cooking is one of the easiest ways to perform spells -you just need to add some intentions while you are cooking.
How to prepare vegan apple cider donuts
- 1/3 cup of any neutral oil
- 1 cup of sugar
- 3/4 cup of rice flour
- 1/3 cup of garbanzo flour
- 1/2 cup of potato starch
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/8 teaspoon of baking soda
- 6 tablespoons of unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup of vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup of hot water
- 1/2 cup of apple cider
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- Coconut milk
1. Preheat the oven to 325 and brush 2 six-mold donut trays with oil.
2. Whisk the sugar, both flours, potato starch, baking powder, salt, and baking soda. Add the oil, applesauce, vanilla, and hot water and combine until smooth.
3. Place the batter in the mold.
4. Bake for 8 minutes on each side and let it cool then apply the following glaze.
5. Mix powdered sugar and coconut milk in a bowl and add apple cider to it, then coat the donuts and finish with cinnamon sugar.