I love spinach, and I love puff pastry, this recipe is simple and it can be done in 30 minutes.
This recipe has all my favorite ingredients, spinach, cream cheese, puff pastry and sautee onion, and as I'm not such a patient cook, it makes the perfect dish to prepare in half an hour!
Vegetarian spinach puff in 30 minutes
- 1 spoonful of your favorite vegetable oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs, divided
- 1 package frozen spinach, as dry as possible
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Sauté the onion until it is softened, if you prefer, you can also add a bit of garlic.
- In a bow stir one eg and the spinach, then add the onion.
- Line a baking pot with a bit of oil and the puff pastry, stuff it with the mixture and add one eg on the top.
- Close the pastry as if it were a package and bake until it is golden.
- Be prepared to enjoy a healthy, easy meal!