Would you like to satisfy your sweet tooth with a keto recipe? This no-bake cookie dough will definitely surprise you.
Let me paint you a picture, you are on a diet, but you can't seem to get rid of your sugar cravings, worry not! this recipe is all you need!
This 5-minute no-bake keto cookies recipe is perfect to indulge in
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1/3 cup Keto-friendly sugar
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 cup almond flour
- 2/3 c. Keto-friendly chocolate, in chunks (whichever you prefer)
- Use a hand mixer to beat the butter, sugar, vanilla and salt until you get a fluffy texture.
- Incorporate the almond flour and toss the chocolate chunks or chips.
- Let the mixture sit for 15 or 20 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Using a small cookie scoop, scoop dough into small balls, that's it! store in the refrigerator to keep the dough firm!