This raw chocolate brownie is super easy to make and perfect for the summer months, it goes well with strawberries or a scoop of ice cream.
Here is a very easy and delicious recipe that will make you look like a professional chef. This is the best recipe for No-bake raw chocolate brownies in 4 easy steps.
- 2 1/2 cups of pitted dates
- 1 1/2 cups of walnuts
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tbsp of cocoa powder
- 2 tsp of vanilla extract
- a pinch of salt
- 1/2 maple syrup or runny honey
- 2 tbs of vegetable oil (melted coconut oil is perfect for this recipe)
- Blend the dates, walnuts with 6tbsp of cacao powder, 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract, 2 tsp of water, and salt in a food processor until smooth.
- Line a tin with baking paper and transfer the mixture. Press the dough firmly into the dish using a metal spoon until it's evenly distributed.
- In a bowl, combine 1/4 cup of cacao powder, 1/2 tsp vanilla extract, maple syrup, and oil. Stir until a paste is formed. Spread the frosting evenly over the brownie dough.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours, then cut into squares and serve with your favorite hot beverage!
In just a few minutes, you will be able to prepare yummy No-bake raw chocolate brownies to share with someone else. Probably other similar recipes will also be interesting, so here are some other fabulous tricks in the kitchen.
You may also like this article!