If you are not sure how to include collagen in your diet, and you still haven't tried Dosa & Co Collagen powder by Khloé Kardashian, these collagen Banana Bread Bars are the perfect snack this fall!
There is significant scientific data to support the skin benefits of regular consumption of collagen. And Khloé has joined the wellness startup Dose & Co as a partner and global spokesperson.
Collagen supplements may potentially be a more comfortable way to get protein into your diet and taking collagen regularly can make your skin better, and contribute to joints and muscles wellness -collagen is the glue that keeps your body together.
But did you know you could use Dose & Co to cook? these collagen Banana Bread Bars are the perfect snack this fall!
- 2 cup rolled oats
- 3 bananas, mashed (the browner the better)
- 1/2 cup nut butter
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1 serving Dose & Co collagen powder
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Pour the mixture into the loaf pan and bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden on the outside.
- Remove from oven and cool before slicing into bars.