If you are not sure how to include collagen in your diet, and you still haven't tried Dosa & Co Collagen powder by Khloé Kardashian, this super tasty collagen Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup should be your new staple this fall.
There is significant scientific data to support the skin benefits of regular consumption of collagen. And Khloé has joined the wellness startup Dose & Co as a partner and global spokesperson.
Collagen supplements may potentially be a more comfortable way to get protein into your diet and taking collagen regularly can make your skin better, and contribute to joints and muscles wellness -collagen is the glue that keeps your body together.
But did you know you could use Dose & Co to cook? this super tasty collagen Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup should be your new staple this fall.
- 2 servings Dose & Co Pure Collagen
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 2 onions, roughly chopped
- 1¼ Tbsp curry powder
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and chopped into
- 1 pound carrots, peeled and chopped into
- 8 cups broth
- 1½ tsp salt
- 3 Tbsp honey
- ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Sauteé in butter the chopped onions and cook for 10 minutes or until soft.
- Add the curry powder and cook for another minute.
- Add the sweet potato, carrots, broth and salt and bring to the boil.
- Cover pot and let simmer for 25 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
- Add the collagen and honey and stir.
- Using a stick blender, puree the soup until smooth and creamy.
- Or wait until the soup has cooled and puree in a blender.
- Season with salt and pepper.