If you haven't tried Dosa & Co Collagen powder by Khloé Kardashian, this is the perfect recipe to start with.
There is significant scientific data to support the skin benefits of regular consumption of collagen. And Khloé has joined the wellness startup Dose & Co as a partner and global spokesperson.
Collagen supplements may potentially be a more comfortable way to get protein into your diet and taking collagen regularly can make your skin better, and contribute to joints and muscles wellness -collagen is the glue that keeps your body together.
But did you know you could use Dose & Co to cook? Here's this super tasty Collagen Pancakes recipe!
- 1 serving of Dose & Co Dairy Free Caramel Collagen Creamer
- 2 bananas
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup oats
- ¼ cup milk
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- 1 Tbsp oil
- Add all of the pancake ingredients apart from the oil into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Heat a frypan over medium heat and add the oil.
- Pour the batter into the pan.
- Once the batter starts to bubble, ﬂip over and cook until both sides are golden.
- Place onto a plate and top with toppings of choice.