If you haven't tried Dosa & Co Collagen powder by Khloé Kardashian, this is the perfect recipe to start with.
There is significant scientific data to support the skin benefits of regular consumption of collagen. And Khloé has joined the wellness startup Dose & Co as a partner and global spokesperson.
Collagen supplements may potentially be a more comfortable way to get protein into your diet and taking collagen regularly can make your skin better, and contribute to joints and muscles wellness -collagen is the glue that keeps your body together.
But did you know you could use Dose & Co to cook? Here's Khloé Kardashian Dose & Co Collagen Mocha Latte
- 1 serving of Dose & Co collagen creamer
- 1 cup brewed coffee
- 1/3 cup milk (cows milk, almond milk, coconut milk)
- 1 tablespoon chocolate chips
- Add collagen creamer to the cup of brewed coffee and stir well.
- Froth the milk, this can also be done in a blender until it turns foamy.
- Stir the chocolate into the brewed coffee and pour the frothed milk into the coffee.
- Sprinkle with cacao powder and enjoy.