Are you looking for a delicious treat? Search no more because this gluten-free ice cream will be done in no more than 30 minutes.
Gluten-free ice cream sandwich in 30 minutes
For the cookies:
- 3/4 c. unsweetened cocoa powder (optional), I chose chocolate chips instead.
- 2/3 c. almond flour
- 2/3 c. powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 2 large eggs
Your ice cream of choice (here are some super easy ideas!)
- In a bowl, mix the cocoa powder, almond flour, sweetener, baking soda and a pinch of salt.
- Add melted butter and eggs and combine well.
- Spoon cookies in a lined baking sheet and bake for about 7 minutes.
- let the cookies cool and spread the ice cream to create cookies, let it freeze until they've hardened and enjoy!