Delicious and nutritious snack? Yes, please! Try these awesome oat and coconut cookies.
Get ready to curl up on your couch and read your favorite book while enjoying these tasty cookies that are both delicious AND nutritive!
- 1/4 cup of melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup of maple syrup or runny honey
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1 cup of oats
- 1/2 cup of almond meal
- 1/2 cup of unsweetened desiccated coconut
- 2 tbsp of warm water
- a pinch of cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 160°C or 320°F.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a bowl, mix well the melted coconut oil, maple syrup, or honey and baking powder.
- Add the oats, almond meal, cinnamon, and desiccated coconut. Mix and add 2 to 3 tbsp of warm water. The dough should be sticky.
- With slightly wet hands, roll tablespoon-sized amounts of dough into balls. Lay on the baking sheet and flatten with the back of a spoon.
- Bake in the oven for about 20 minutes or until slightly golden.
- Remove the tray from the oven and leave to cool.
You may also like this recipe!