Hitting the recommended 8-glass-of-water goal a day might sometimes feel impossible to do, what if you made your water taste better?
Fruit-infused water is the best option to increase water intake and add a bit of antioxidant to your diet. It is easier to stay hydrated if the water tastes better, but we also want to avoid refined sugars, this is why infusing your H2O could make a difference. In addition, it can help you replenish your electrolytes.
Drink your H2O with this fruit-infused water
- Your fruits of choice
- meant leaves
- Slice strawberries, cucumber, lemon, or any other fruit you like.
- You can also include ginger slices for an extra immunity boost.
- Mix all the ingredients in a jar, add some mean leaves and cover with water.
- Let it cool for at least 2 hours.
- You are ready to enjoy your fruit-infused water!
Fruit-infused water can be kept in the refrigerator for 1 or 2 days to maintain the properties of the fruit.