It's a lazy Sunday afternoon and you're craving sugar, then you remember you've just started your paleo diet. Got 15 minutes? You can prepare these delicious pancakes then!
The caveman diet shouldn't be boring or too hard to follow. If you are a bit creative you can definitely create delicious paleo dishes, and this is one of my favorite recipes when I feel like eating something rich and sugary.
15-Minute paleo pancakes to satisfy sugar cravings
- 4 eggs
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 cup almond flour
3 tablespoons coconut flour (you can make your own coconut flour!)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon (optional)
- Start by separating the egg yolks from the withes.
- Mash the bananas and blend with all the ingredients but the whites.
- Whisk the withes until they form soft peaks.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl with folding motions.
- Once all the ingredients form a smooth paste, place a spoonful of the batter in a greased pan, and cook the pancakes until they are golden on both sides.