Yes, you can prepare e pizza in 10 minutes, in the air fryer and also vegan!
Pizza is one of my favorite meals of all time, it's tasty, cheese, and comforting. But, I'm the lazy kind of cook, so this recipe is one of my staples, I have it at least twice a month. It is perfect to cook on a last-minute get-together with my friends, and even meat-eaters love it!
10-Minute vegan pizza you can prepare in the air fryer!
- 125 g. pizza dough (about 1 package)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin oil
- ½ cup tomato sauce
- Basil leaves, to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ⅓ cup of vegan mozzarella (just in case, here's how to prepare vegan mozzarella)
- Flatten the ball of drought with your hands or a rolling pin a little bit smaller than your fryer basket.
- Brush some olive oil on top of it, and transfer it to the air fryer.
- Then spread the tomato sauce on the pizza dough.
- Add the mozzarella on top and let it ar fry for 10 minutes at 400° on the air fryer.
- Once it is cooked, pour one tablespoon of virgin oil on the cheese, salt and pepper and the bay leaves.
- You are done!