It is difficult to find a natural vegan alternative to cream cheese frosting, but this recipe will blow your mind, it is made only in 10 minutes with 5 simple ingredients!
Do you sometimes miss your cream chees frosting? Well, the good news is that you needn't miss it anymore. You can definitely prepare your won cream cheese frosting at home.
10-Minute vegan cream cheese frosting
- ½ cup vegan butter
- 250 g vegan cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 cups powered sugar
- a pinch of salt
1. Use a mixer bowl to beat the vegan butter until you get a fluffy texture – you can definitely use a hand mixer.
2. Combine the vegetable butter together with the cream cheese and continue to beat.
3. Start incorporating the vanilla extract, and the salt.
4. Incorporate the powdered sugar gradually and mix until you get a thick texture, if you need more powdered sugar, don't be afraid to do so.
5. Keep in the fridge in an airtight container for up to one week, the colder it gets, the firmer it is. To turn it fluffy again, just beat it until it slightly warms up.
Y0u can use this recipe for cupcakes, carrot cake, or as any cake filling.