The young model, Tammy Hembrow, shares her leg and glutes workout routine that will help you get the toned lower body.
Tammy Hembrow usually shares training tips with her followers to help them change bad habits and start training.
Feel the heat with these leg exercises that will help you a lot:
- Assume an athletic standing position, with knees and hips slightly bent, feet shoulder-width apart and head and chest up.
- This will be your starting position. Remaining low, take a slow, lateral step to the right. Keep your toes pointed forward and standstill.
- Extend your left knee, shifting your weight to the right, bending your knee and hip in a side lunge.
- Maintain good posture throughout your spine, keeping your head and chest up.
- Pause at the bottom of the movement, and then extend through the working leg to return to a standing position, transitioning to a lunge to the opposite side
- In the starting position, it is essential to stand with your legs open at shoulder height.
- In the forward step position, it is important that the stride is long enough to allow you to lower your knee to the ground, but without touching it. The torso should remain straight.
- In the last part of the lunge, you must return to the starting position keeping your back straight and without putting all your weight on the knee.
- Standing, spread your legs to shoulder width. If you use dumbbells, they can be at the sides of your body (one in each hand) or with your arms stretched out at your sides (at shoulder height). If you use a weight bar, pass it behind your head and hold it with your shoulders.
- Bend your knees to lower your body. Try to keep your thighs parallel to the floor and the imaginary line of your knee not over your toes.
- Hold this position for a few seconds, then return to the starting position. The movement should be slow and paused.
- Lie on your back with your hands at your sides and your knees bent.
- Lift your hips off the mat, keeping your back straight, and pause for 1 second.
- Return to the starting position and repeat the movement until the set is complete.
With these simple exercises, you will be able to achieve great results. You only need to spend time on your training routine and maintain a healthy diet to improve the results of each workout.
Source: Tammy Hembrow's YouTube Channel.