We’ve all had those days in which we try on 15 different outfits and they just don’t feel right. But what if I told you I could give you some tips to be more comfortable in your own skin? Wearing clothes that can match your personality according to your zodiac sign, might even simplify your morning routine. See what could happen if you did so!
Even if you are skeptical about astrology, you can’t possibly tell me that you have found yourself reading your personality traits or your predictions for the year and you haven’t felt identified with some of what you’ve read. If humans have been mapping patterns in the sky for thousands of years looking for some guidance, some of it is bound to be true. Stars have been consulted for political advice, for agricultural reasons and have acted as a compass for mariners. And although there is no empirical evidence to verify all these observations, this does not mean that it has no value: because humans’ reasoning is based on belief.
Our style depends largely on our personality type and I believe that our zodiac sign does actually influence a lot our lives. Thus, there is a lot to learn and –have fun with– from our zodiac signs. This time I won’t be telling you what your perfect zodiac match is or the best career path for you –I will actually be giving you some advice on how to dress to impress and to feel comfortable.
You are the observer of the 12 zodiac signs, when everyone else is in their business, you like to sit and contemplate. Thus, naturally, you are always in the detail and, boy, Virgo, you are the perfectionist as well. Virgos love classic clothing and usually go for tailored silhouettes, yet you are as practical with your outfit as you are in life –you are a pragmatic babe.
- Symbol: The virgin
- Traits: Thoughtful, extremely organized
- Colors: beige, grey, brown
- You’ll feel most comfortable using classic, tailored pieces –if you want to spice things up a bit, you can try adding some statement jewelry to your look.
- Your closet tends to be quite uniform in color, why not add a red piece to make you stand out a bit for a change? I know you tend to get embarrassed when eyes are on you, but there is nothing wrong with being noticed!
- As you are very detail-oriented, you would feel comfortable win clothes that are feminine pieces but with some nice patterns –don’t worry, you’ll still look neat and polished.
- Pastel and pale shades of color will appeal to you –a little vintage twist will fit you like a glove!
- Don’t go for too revealing or too flashy, it will make you feel uncomfortable. You can, however, keep it ladylike and classic, being a bit flirty –try wearing a patterned short dress for a casual look or some pastel top with patterned pants and classic black boots –you’ll feel comfortable enough to go wherever you need to go, but you won’t lose your classic touch.
Now that you know how to dress to impress Virgo, you could work on building a capsule closet!
You may also like this article!