Why are candles so important in the modern-day world after the advent of electricity? The answer is because the mysticism of fire and spellcasting is still ingrained in our culture. See how you can work with the transformative power to attract some extra cash!
Candle magick is one of the oldest practices of humanity. Fire is a sacred element for pagans, religions and even in the secular world. Have you ever wondered why we make a wish before blowing out birthday candles out? Well, we are casting a spell.
In fact, when we want to create a peaceful atmosphere we light a candle and you might have caught yourself staring at the dancing flame as if you were in a haze, almost hypnotized. Well, if you are just starting to explore spellwork, candle magick is an excellent place to start, especially because you are already familiar with it –even if you were not aware of it.
The prosperity spell is great for those times when you need some extra cash but you have no idea how to make it happen. it is a perfect spell for beginners so give it a try and see what happens!
- Gold or green candle –if you don’t have one, you can create your own, add some glitter, paint it or carve a money sign on it.
- A fireproof container
- A pin or crystal tip
- Patchouli essential oil
- Dried basil –just a pinch
- With the crystal or pin inscribe any symbol that represents abundance for you in the center of the body of the candle.
- Rub the candle with the essential oil.
- Roll the candle in the dried basil so that it sticks to the candle body.
- Place the candle in its bowl so that you can look at the symbol you’ve inscribed.
- Visualize yourself receiving money and try to feel the feeling of gratitude and excitement.
- Light the candle and when the wick catches, say “so let it be.”
- Let the candle burn all the way down in a safe place.
Now that you know how to attract money your way, have a look at the beginner's guide to spellcasting!