Want to know why Scorpio is a zodiac’s enigma? See the main characteristics of the sign, its compatibility and main interests!
They are emotional, imaginative and quite intense, is the big brother of all Water sings. They are the deadliest of the 12th zodiac signs –perhaps only matched by Aries. Passionate and assertive they make great leaders –but extremely ambitious.
Passionate and persistent
They are super intense and very physical and they might get a bit controlling at times. When a Scorpio has something in mind, they’ll get it no matter their consequences.
They focus all their efforts and plan strategies to get to their goal, but mind you, you’ll never know what’s coming because they won’t tell anyone what they really want or think.
They love flirting with the occult and taking jobs that would seem disturbing for other people –they crave mystery.
- Succeed professionally.
- They never disconnect from their ambitions; thus they are going to work until they get it –Scorpios have been born to rule.
- Playing strategic games and intense workout –especially if it involves fighting.
Scorpio in love
Scorpio, you are a lot to handle, but boy! you are the most sensual sign of the zodiac. Once they fall in love, they are dedicated and faithful. They usually prefer serious commitments and are loyal –so expect no tolerance for games and manipulation.
A Scorpio will feel comfortable with the other Water signs: Cancer, Pisces and other Scorpios.
- Cancer and Scorpio will complement each other and balance each other’s weaknesses. Scorpio provides the security Cancer needs, and Cancer will devote and commit to Scorpio.
- Pisces will bring Scorpio the optimism they need. While Scorpio will bring passion and stability, Pisces will bring romance and variety.
- Gemini's curious and sometimes erratic nature will make possessive Scorpio feel too insecure.
- Leo –burning with fire– and Scorpio –flowing with the water– are bound to cause intensity.
A little advice for Scorpio
Try being a little less controlling, those around you will appreciate it. Connect with your feelings, expressing vulnerability might be hard, but it is sometimes necessary. Let go of the past and work on forgiveness.
You may also like this article!