I have always wondered about the magick of stones that are not natural. Is it possible that man-made stones have healing properties? Let’s find out!
Man-made stones such as opalite have always intrigued me. So I set out to do some research on the healing properties of man-made stones. This is what I found out about opalite:
Opalite is an artificial stone made from glass that resembles opals –it has a translucent or milky white appearance and it may seem blue when placed against a dark background. Natural opalite exists, though it is quite rare.
Healing properties of opalite
- It is considered to be a talisman that represents personal power, it’s useful to develop your self-esteem and self-confidence.
- If you are going through big changes –a big move, a career detour, a difficult breakup– keep an opalite next to you –it will help you with the transition.
- It is also said to enhance your communicative abilities and your interpersonal relationships.
- It is great to remove chakra blockages.
- It is said to improve your sex life.
- I also found out that opalite may help purify the blood and kidneys.
- Opalite is known to help you boost your mood, make the storm pass –physical or metaphorical–, relieve sorrows and bring new beginnings and clarity.
I got so excited about it that I actually bought an opalite stone for myself. So, apparently, natural and man-made stones do carry properties. If you want a complete guide as to how to charge crystals, here you have it!
You may also like this article!