Bath rituals might be a good option for your magickal rituals, but what happens if you don’t have a bathtub or if you just don’t want to waste so much water? Cleansing showers are the answer!
Preparing for a bath ritual might be something you can do maybe on a monthly basis, but what if you can actually have a cleansing shower ritual every day? Here’s how to!
Shower Ritual with herbs to purify
Did you know you could have a herbal infused bath without a bathtub? Well, you can! You can use whatever herb you prefer and profit from its calming and purifying properties.
- A muslin bag
- 2 tablespoons of lavender buds
- A tablespoon of Himalayan pink salt
- Turn your favorite music on and you may also light some candles –place them somewhere safe!
- Place the salt and lavender inside the bag and hang it around the showerhead in a way that water will flow through the bag.
- Turn the water on and let it run, you will start to sense the scent and magick of your little charm bag.
- Have your shower as you normally would and once you finished, use the baggie to gently rub it over your body.
- Enjoy your day feeling renewed and purified!
You may also like this article!