We’ve all had those days in which we try on 15 different outfits and they just don’t feel right. But what if I told you I could give you some tips to be more comfortable in your own skin? Wearing clothes that can match your personality according to your zodiac sign, might even simplify your morning routine. See what could happen if you did so!
Even if you are skeptical about astrology, you can’t possibly tell me that you have found yourself reading your personality traits or your predictions for the year and you haven’t felt identified with some of what you’ve read. If humans have been mapping patterns in the sky for thousands of years looking for some guidance, some of it is bound to be true. Stars have been consulted for political advice, for agricultural reasons and have acted as a compass for mariners. And although there is no empirical evidence to verify all these observations, this does not mean that it has no value: because humans’ reasoning is based on belief.
Our style depends largely on our personality type and I believe that our zodiac sign does actually influence a lot our lives. Thus, there is a lot to learn and –have fun with– from our zodiac signs. This time I won’t be telling you what your perfect zodiac match is or the best career path for you –I will actually be giving you some advice on how to dress to impress and to feel comfortable.
You are the mediator of the 12 zodiac signs, when everyone else is in arguing, you like to listen and help them achieve harmony and balance in their life. Naturally, your outfit should also be all about balance. So if you add some edgy details to your outfits –studs, metallic trims and wild patterns– you can offset it with a bit of lace or velvet.
- Symbol: Scale
- Traits: Generous, fair, kind and trustworthy
- Colors: Pink, green, Ivory, pastel blue
- You like outfits that can be easily worn during the day and night –always keep a statement lipstick around to spice your look up if you need to.
- You really like classic looks, but always with a twist –add some hairpiece or statement jewelry to pimp your style.
- You gravitate towards luxurious fabrics like silk, suede, lace or velvet. Try mixing textures for a more edgy look.
- You always try to look your best and stay trendy, but we’ll never catch a glimpse of you looking too flashy –earthy colors like beige and brown also suit you.
- Go for soft and romantic outfits with a bit of a professional feel to them. But you needn’t complicate things so much, a pair of jeans with the right blouse will give you the look you are looking for.
Now that you know how to dress to impress Libra, you could work on building a capsule closet!
You may also like this article!