We’ve all had those days in which we try on 15 different outfits and they just don’t feel right. But what if I told you I could give you some tips to be more comfortable in your own skin? Wearing clothes that can match your personality according to your zodiac sign, might even simplify your morning routine. See what could happen if you did so!
Even if you are skeptical about astrology, you can’t possibly tell me that you have found yourself reading your personality traits or your predictions for the year and you haven’t felt identified with some of what you’ve read. If humans have been mapping patterns in the sky for thousands of years looking for some guidance, some of it is bound to be true. Stars have been consulted for political advice, for agricultural reasons and have acted as a compass for mariners. And although there is no empirical evidence to verify all these observations, this does not mean that it has no value: because humans’ reasoning is based on belief.
Our style depends largely on our personality type and I strongly believe that our zodiac sign does actually influence a lot our lives. Thus, there is a lot to learn and –have fun with– from our zodiac signs. This time I won’t be telling you what your perfect zodiac match is or the best career path for you –I will actually be giving you some advice on how to dress to impress and to feel comfortable.
Leo, we know you are the leader of your pride and you love to be noticed when you step in –you walk as if you were on the runway. We know that you love the spotlight, and a lot of thought goes into your outfits –this is not a bad thing, you just like to look your best.
- Symbol: The Lion
- Traits: Courageous, Spontaneous, Confident
- Colors: Orange, Gold, Yellow
- Go for anything that makes a statement: jewelry, a very crazy pattern or bold colors. You are bold and your clothes should be bold too.
- We know that you are unafraid to try anything at all –embrace it, go for wild statement pieces, you surely know how to rock them.
- You don’t go to big extents to follow the latest fashion, because you set the trend.
- Trust your instinct when dressing, you surely know how to look your best.
- You love your mane, be sure to pimp it with some hairbands, flowers, hats or bows anything that can highlight your hair will make you feel confident and look good.
- You love luxury and exclusive pieces –so instead of buying several items, save some money to invest in a beautiful statement piece that you love to wear.
- Go big or go home, big jewelry, bold patterns, sequins and animal print should be present in your wardrobe.
Now that you know how to dress to impress Leo, you could work on building a capsule closet!
You may also like this article!