Want to know why Leo is so difficult to resist? See the main characteristics of the sign, its compatibility and main interests!
Like all fire signs, Leo is quite a show-off but bright and warm-hearted and well-known for being loyal and self-confident. There is something special about Leo that makes them be “the King/Queen of the jungle” and often make excellent leaders.
Lively and popular
They are the leading actors in the scene of their lives –they demand attention, command the audience, crack jokes, entertain and love to tell anecdotes. They expect, and usually get, standing ovations from the public. They are never dull and struggle to give the floor to someone else.
Protective and natural-born leaders
They love giving advice, even if they are not asked to, and take leading roles whenever possible. As the leader of their pride, they are going to take care of and protect the whole crew –whether family, friends or coworkers. Lions hate bullies and predators and help those who are in vulnerable positions.
- The spotlight and glitter. They are naturally confident and love to please the crowd, so surely they make excellent performers and entertainers. Looking good is what they live for, so expect them to spend time on money on their appearance.
- Praise. If there is something Leo loves more than glamour is getting compliments.
- Being the PR of the pride. Lions know where the cool kids are, and they’ll take you there if you are part of his squad.
Leo in love
They are the biggest flirts and love to have a list of admirers and go after hard-to-get prays. They love to embark on adventures, taking risks and having fun.
- Aquarius and Leo are complete opposites: Lions being passion and gut and Aquarius analytics and mind –but they are both assertive and strong.
- Gemini can get along very well with Leo as they both love showbiz –though Leo is interested in being the star of the show and Gemini is happy to play supporting roles as long as it is fun.
- Virgo is too modest to be with Leo, as public praise makes Virgo quite uncomfortable.
- Cancer and Capricorn have little in common with Leo and don’t usually get along.
A little advice for Leo
Leo, you have to let others shine too, I know you love being in the spotlight and you probably deserve it –your talents are many. Make an effort not to feel jealous or threatened by other people, there is enough light for everyone. Learn to celebrate the victories of your loved ones. Try being a little bit more flexible –with your commitments, expectations and standards– make some room for the unexpected to happen.
You may also like this article!